Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > Will My Case Go To Court?

Will my case go to court?

This is impossible to know until you meet with a skilled legal professional to discuss the details of your case. A large majority of personal injury cases – including motorcycle accident cases – can be dealt with outside of court between the two parties and their respective lawyers. However, if both parties cannot reach an agreement before the case goes to trial, they will have to go before a judge.

To learn more about whether you can resolve your case outside of court, contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. by calling 800-242-2874 today.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated