Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > Do I have to talk to a police officer after a motorcycle accident?

Do I have to talk to a police officer after a motorcycle accident?

Motorcycle accidents can vary in severity depending on a number of factors, such as each vehicle’s speed and whether or not the rider was wearing a helmet and protective clothing. If you are involved in an accident, you must stay to speak and file a report with a police officer if there is any damage to a vehicle or any motorist has suffered an injury. As a victim of a motorcycle accident, this report can end up being essential evidence for your lawsuit.

Suffering an injury in a motorcycle accident can affect every part of your life. For more information about your legal options for recovering financial compensation, contact a Wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874 today and get started on your case.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated