On Saturday, September 12, police investigators said a 19-year-old driver fell asleep behind the wheel of his SUV, causing his vehicle to veer into oncoming traffic and directly into the path of three motorcyclists, killing one and leaving two with critical injuries.
The motorcycle accident happened along south Highway 20 and Division Street in East Troy, Wisconsin. An eyewitness to the accident said he saw “a big ball of fire” during the crash.
Marc Jacox, a friend of 43-year-old Andrew Pearson, the one who succumbed to fatal injuries, said “Andy gave all of his heart and soul, without regard for his own person”.
The other victims were identified as Trea Pearson, Andrew’s wife, and Jeffrey Marker, the couple’s friend.
The 19-year-old driver who caused the accident is facing reckless homicide, among other charges. He did not have a valid license and told police that he had spent the previous night drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana.
At Habush Habush & Rottier S.C., our legal team understands just how heart-breaking it can be to deal with a situation like this. If you have found yourself in a similar position, don’t let injustices like this happen without pursuing legal action.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)