The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office in Wisconsin responded to a fatal collision between a motorcycle and a motor vehicle in Trenton at 9 a.m., WKOW reported on June 23.
The motorcycle accident took place on Highway 151 at Hemlock Road. According to preliminary investigations, a Harley Davidson was attempting to change lanes from right to left on southbound Highway 151 when the driver collided with another vehicle attempting to change lanes to turn onto Hemlock Road.
The driver of the Harley Davidson, a 63-year-old man from Ripon, was thrown off his vehicle. He was killed almost immediately at the scene of the accident.
Meanwhile, the driver and passenger of the car, a 64-year-old man and 62-year-old woman from Randolph, were not harmed in the incident.
Although investigations were not finished at the time of this article, the report mentioned that an unsafe lane change was considered to have contributed to the crash. It was not clear whether charges would be filed.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)