The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office in Wisconsin has reported that a 56-year-old male operating a motorcycle was killed in a single-vehicle crash on May 24, according to FOX6 News.
The motorcycle accident occurred along Janesville Road in Hales Corners. According to preliminary investigations by the police, the motorcycle driver was heading west on W. Forest Home Avenue when his motorcycle veered off from the roadway and tumbled into a ditch. The man, who remained unnamed in reports, died at the scene of the accident and was not wearing a helmet at the time.
Police authorities are currently conducting further investigations into this incident to determine the exact cause of the accident.
This incident is the seventh deadly vehicular crash that happened over Memorial Day weekend in southeastern Wisconsin.
The legal team at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. extends their thoughts and condolences to the friends and family suffering from this great loss.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)