The Wisconsin State Patrol reported that two individuals died in separate motorcycle accidents in Wisconsin on Monday, August 5.
A 37-year-old motorcyclist, who had been riding a 2002 Suzuki motorcycle, struck a signal pole at around 2:30 a.m. at the East River Road ramp to Interstate 694 in Fridley, the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office reported.
It was not yet clear what circumstances could have caused the motorcycle rider to have the accident. The victim’s identity was not released to the media. The ramp where the accident took place remained closed until 7 a.m. the same day.
Another fatal accident happened at around 6:42 a.m. on Highway 40, two miles east of Milan and about 135 miles west of Minneapolis. A motorcycle and a car collided, but few other details regarding that accident were available.
The attorneys at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. extend our condolences to those affected by these tragic accidents.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)