On Monday, November 25, Todd R. Hamman, 50, was charged with drunken-driving homicide for the September accident that killed his wife.
The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office reported that on September 21st, Hamman was driving his custom-built motorcycle with his wife, Sharon, when he lost control of the vehicle along East Gate Drive.
According to the criminal complaint filed by police, Hamman’s blood-alcohol level was collected over three hours after the accident and was still more than twice the legal limit at .162%.
The Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office is set to have a pre-trial conference regarding the case on Wednesday, January 8, followed by a preliminary hearing scheduled on Wednesday, January 15.
The Wisconsin attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C., extend our condolences to those affected by this tragic accident.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)