Harley-Davidson, Inc. will be recalling several models of 2013 motorcycles due to potential safety issues regarding the bikes’ hydraulic clutch systems.
The company is recalling over 20 thousand Touring motorcycles, which include the models FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHTP, FLHX, FLHXS, FLHTKSE, and FLHRSE. It’s also recalling almost four thousand Softail CVOs and Trikes models FLHTCUTG, FXSBSE, and FLSTNSE.
The recalled products contain Do Not Ride notice to owners and Do Not Deliver notice to dealers.
Owners of the affected motorcycles are advised to contact the Harley-Davidson dealerships so the company can pick up, conduct inspections, and apply the necessary repairs to their vehicle at no cost to them. These repairs are expected to take less than an hour per motorcycle.
If you or a loved one were injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Please contact our experienced attorneys at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. by calling 800-242-2874 to discuss your case today.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)