Last Friday there was an accident involving a motorcycle and a car that left two hospitalized.
A car was turning onto Highway 51 near Exit 194 when the driver failed to yield to an oncoming motorcycle. The motorcycle collided with the car injuring the two people that were traveling on the motorcycle.
The 55-year-old motorcyclist and his passenger, a 57-year-old woman were hurt and were taken to a local hospital. They are both in stable condition with minor injuries.
The driver of the motor vehicle was not injured in the accident.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Wisconsin, please contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C. by calling 800-242-2874 today.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)