A 50-year-old man from Appleton was injured in a Waupun motorcycle accident.
Kenneth Luchiniski was driving his motorcycle last Friday when the accident occurred. Luchiniski’s wife was riding on the back of the motorcycle.
According to Fond du Lac Sheriff’s Department Lt. Rick Olig, the motorcyclist was heading south on Highway 26 when he exited onto the ramp and then lost control of his bike. After losing control, the motorcycle left the roadway and crashed into a ditch.
The man’s wife, who believes her husband suffered a medical condition which led to the accident, was not injured. Luchinski was taken to a nearby hospital with injuries to his leg and foot.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Wisconsin, contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C. by calling 800-242-2874 today.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)