A motorcyclist was injured when his motorcycle crashed into a car yesterday.
According to Vigo County Sheriff’s deputies, the incident took place at the intersection of U.S 40 and Chamberlain Road yesterday afternoon. As the motocyclist was traveling eastbound, he began to pass through the intersection at Chamberlain Road. At the same time, a car started to pull out of a driveway into the path of the motocycle.
The motorcycle and the car collided, destroying the motocycle and damaging the car’s front panels and driver-side door. The motorcyclist, who was reportedly not wearing a helmet, was taken to Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis.
The driver of the car was not injured in the accident. The motorcyclist is currently being treated for a head injury.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Wisconsin, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C. by calling 800-242-2874 today.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)