An Omro man was injured in a motorcycle accident Saturday afternoon.
According to officials with the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department, the motorcycle accident occurred shortly after 4:00 p.m. on County Road D between Erueka Road and County Road B outside of Borth. Deputies say a 40 year-old Omro man was traveling with another motorcycle when the accident occurred, but the other driver was not injured in the crash.
According to the sheriff’s department, witnesses traveling in front of the two motorcycles saw no appearance of reckless actions taken by the motorcyclists. The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
The injured man was not wearing a helmet at the time of the accident. He was transported by the Flight For Life helicopter to Theda Clark Hospital for treatment. No information on the nature or extent of the victim’s injuries was available.
Oshkosh Fire paramedics, the Wisconsin State Patrol, and the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department all responded to the scene.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by a reckless driver or a roadway defect, please contact the Wisconsin Motorcycle Crash Injury Lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C.® by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)