A man was injured in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident Saturday afternoon.
According to officials with the Rock County Sheriff’s Office, the accident happened shortly before 2:00 p.m. Saturday at 10150 Bowers Lake Road, just east of County KK in Lima Township. Deputies say 42 year-old Matthew Kollath, of Horicon, was riding in a convoy of motorcycles participating in the Wisconsin State Firefighters Memorial Ride for Remembrance when the accident occurred. A black Labrador retriever ran out in front of Kollath’s motorcycle and the two collided.
Kollath was thrown from his motorcycle in the crash. He was reportedly conscious after the accident and was transported by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital in Wauwatosa. His injuries are described as non-life threatening.
Speed and alcohol were not factors in the crash, the sheriff’s office reported.
The dog was also injured in the crash. The dog’s owner, 18 year-old Steven Gilder, was issued a citation for a dog running at large.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle crash, please contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C. ®, by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)