A Fond du Lac man was injured in a motorcycle accident on July fourth in the town of Troy.
According to officials with the Sauk County Sheriff’s Department, 58 year-old Leonard W. Kuntz was injured in a motorcycle accident in the westbound lanes of County Highway B shortly after 3:00 a.m on Independence Day. Deputies say Kuntz was headed west when he was forced to brake hard and went into a skid, which caused him to lose control of his motorcycle and his trailer, which overturned, ejecting Kuntz onto the roadway.
Kuntz told authorities he applied the brakes to avoid hitting a deer that crossed the road.
According to the accident report, Kuntz was not wearing a helmet. He was transported by MedFlight helicopter to University of Wisconsin Hospital with severe head and shoulder injuries.
Speed and alcohol are not thought to be factors in the crash, investigators said.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a motorcycle accident, please contact the Wisconsin motorcycle crash lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C.®, by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)