A woman was killed and a man injured in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident Tuesday afternoon.
According to official with the Oconto County Sheriff’s Department, the fatal accident occurred at the intersection of Highway 22 and Oconto County Road U in Gillett. Police say the two victims were riding a motorcycle south on Wisconsin 22 when they collided with a car shortly before 1:00 p.m. Tuesday.
The names of the victims were not immediately released.
The man was transported by ground ambulance to a Green Bay hospital for treatment. The woman was pronounced dead at the scene of the motorcycle accident. The driver of the car sustained minor injuries, but was not hospitalized.
The accident remains under investigation by the Oconto County Sheriff’s Department.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims’ families and friends during this difficult time.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)