A man was killed in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident Tuesday afternoon.
According to officials with the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office, 51 year-old Dale Hart was riding a motorcycle on Highway C, in the town of Albion, shortly after 2:00 p.m. Tuesday when the accident occurred. Sheriff’s deputies say a wolf was crossing the highway and Hart made a sudden stop, which caused him to be ejected from the motorcycle.
According to the accident report, Hart was unresponsive at the scene. He was transported by ground ambulance to a La Crosse hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
Hart was a Town of Irving chairman in Jackson County.
Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends during this extremely difficult time.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)