Two people from Chaska were injured in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident Sunday afternoon.
According to officials with the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department, a motorcycle accident occurred shortly after 1:00 p.m. on Wisconsin 35 in the town of Oak Grove. Deputies say 52 year-old Anthony Devito was riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle with 43 year-old Tanya Devito when a deer crossed Wisconsin 35. The couple hit the deer, went into the roadside ditch, and were ejected from the motorcycle, deputies said.
According to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department accident report, both Anthony and Tanya Devito were transported by medical helicopter to Regions Hospital in St. Paul for treatment. No information on the nature or extent of their injuries was available.
The motorcycle accident remains under investigation by the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, please contact a Wisconsin Motorcycle Crash Lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C. ®, at 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)