One person was killed and another injured in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident Saturday evening.
According to officials with the Walworth County Sheriff’s Office, the fatal accident occurred shortly before 5:00 p.m. on Highway C west of Clowes Road in the Town of Darien on the Turtle Creek bridge deck. Deputies say the two people involved in the accident were part of a group of motorcyclist traveling together.
According to the accident report, 47 year-old Kaye L. Phillips and 56 year-old Donald M. Jones were involved in the collision. Phillips was transported to an area hospital for treatment. Jones was pronounced dead at the scene of the motorcycle accident, the report says.
Investigators say Jones was traveling southbound on Highway C and failed to negotiate the curve near the bridge deck. He struck the bridge guardrail and was ejected from his motorcycle. Phillips was unable to avoid striking Jones in the roadway, according to the report.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victim’s family and friends.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)