Italian motorcycle maker MV Agusta has issued a recall of certain F4 motorcycles from the 2010 model year.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the motorcycles feature a weak point in their rear sub-frames and the upper fixture points of the sub-frame may not be as strong as necessary. The company says cracks that form in the sub-frame could cause the part to fail, increasing the risk of the crash.
The recall affects 211 motorcycles, which is a large number for a specialty motorcycle maker like MV Agusta, whose exotic bikes cost more than $40,000.
As part of the recall, MV Agusta dealers will install a reinforcement kit free of charge and replace the motorcycles’ subframes.
If you have been injured in a accident caused by a motorcycle malfunction, please contact the Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C. ® by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)