A motorcyclist from Wisconsin was injured Tuesday in a Minnesota crash.
According to officials with the Minnetonka Police Department, the accident occurred shortly after 8:00 a.m. on Excelsior Boulevard. Police say 20 year-old Amanda Elizabeth Manzanares was traveling west on Excelsior when she crossed the center line of the roadway and collided with an oncoming motorcycle. The motorcyclist was thrown from his vehicle and rolled several times.
According to the arrest report, Manzares was both texting and making a call during the time frame that the accident occurred. Manzares also told investigators she was tired and failed to take medication she had been prescribed.
The motorcyclist, whose name has not been released, told police he could see the top of Manzares’ head before the accident, as she was looking down at something, with her eyes nowhere near the road.
The motorcyclist was transported by ambulance to an area hospital for treatment. No information on the nature or extent of his injuries was available.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, please contact a Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier, S. C. ® by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)