A West Bend man died Tuesday afternoon from injuries he sustained in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident.
According to officials with the Dodge County Sheriff’s Department, Lee Rich died after his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck at the intersection of County Highways A and B shortly before 3:30 p.m. Tuesday. Police say Rich was operating a motorcycle south on County Highway A and collided in the intersection with a pickup truck traveling east on County Highway B. There is a stop sign on County Highway B.
Rich and his passenger, 38 year-old Doreen Tesch, were transported by MedFlight helicopters to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, where Rich later died from his injuries. He was not wearing a helmet at the time of the accident.
The driver of the pickup truck, 51 year-old Jane Werner, was transported to Beaver Dam Community Hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
The crash remains under investigation by the Dodge County Crash Investigation Team.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims’ families and friends.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)