The condition of former state Senator Dave Zien was updated Monday from critical to fair.
The 61 year-old former Wisconsin Senator was hospitalized at the Tallahassee Memorial Medical Center in Tallahassee, Florida., after he was injured in a motorcycle crash on Sunday, March 13. The accident resulted in the amputation of a portion of Zien’s left leg to above the knee.
According to the accident report, Zien attempted to avoid a Ford SUV, which had rolled and flipped onto its side on Interstate 10. Zien clipped the back of the SUV and was ejected from his 2009 Harley-Davidson motorcycle, the report says.
Zien was first listed in fair condition after the crash, but his condition was downgraded to “critical” last Thursday.
Zien is known for traveling over 1 million miles on his motorcycle. He was in Florida to attend Daytona Beach Bike Week.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle crash, please contact the Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C. ®, by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)