A Lino Lakes woman who knocked two people off a motorcycle in August wont face more than 60 days in jail.
According to court documents, 53 year-old Renae Gail Tollefson pleaded guilty to two counts of criminal vehicular operation, leaving the scene, and causing substantial bodily harm. Two other counts of negligent motor vehicle operation were dropped as part of a plea deal. Tollefson will be sentenced June 22.
According to officials with the Washington County Sheriff’s Department, Tollefson was traveling east on Interstate 94 on August 28 in Woodsbury when the accident occurred. Tollefson struck a motorcycle, throwing both riders to the ground. Police said she continued driving eastbound without stopping, at one point crossing into oncoming lanes of traffic.
One of the motorcycle riders was transported to Regions Hospital in St. Paul, where doctors determined she had multiple bodily fractures and a large scalp laceration.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident caused by a reckless driver, you may be entitled to compensation. To discuss your case with a Wisconsin multiple-vehicle motorcycle accident attorney, please contact Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)