A Milwaukee man with four prior drunken driving convictions was sentenced Tuesday to 14 years in prison for a motorcycle crash that killed his girlfriend last summer.
According to officials with the Milwaukee Police Department, 27 year-old Shaun Ackerman was intoxicated on July 11 when he crashed his yellow Suxuki GSZR 600 into the back of a pickup truck as both vehicles traveled north on N. 27th St. near Clayborn Avenue shortly after 2:50 a.m. A blood sample taken from Ackerman at the hospital about two hours after the accident showed an alcohol concentration of 0.19.
Ackerman pleaded no contest in November to homicide by intoxicated use of a vehilce-second or subsequent offense. He also pleaded guilty to injury by intoxicated use of a vehicle.
Ackerman had been convicted of drunken driving in 2002, 2002, 2004, and 2006.
If you or a loved one has been injured because of someone else’s negligence, don’t hesitate to contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)