Last month was the safest month of November in terms of traffic deaths in Wisconsin since World War II, according to preliminary statistics from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
According to officials with the Wisconsin State Patrol, 41 people died in 37 traffic crashes in Wisconsin last month. Traffic fatalities were 14 fewer than November of last year and 16 fewer than the five-year average for the month of November.
The deadliest month of November occurred in 1973 with 110 traffic deaths.
The Thanksgiving holiday was also significantly safer than past years. Five people died in Wisconsin traffic accidents over the Thanksgiving weekend. In 2009, 12 people were killed in crashes during the Thanksgiving period.
If you have been injured in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident, please contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)