A Wisconsin man was injured in a motorcycle accident Tuesday outside of Wausau.
According to officials with the Wausau Police Department, 29 year-old Matt Mroczenski was injured in a motorcycle accident at the intersection of Seventh and Forest streets Tuesday afternoon. Police say 63 year-old George Goyke was traveling southbound on Seventh Street when he ran a stop sign at the intersection and struck Mroczenski’s Kawasaki motorcycle.
Mroczenski was transported by ambulance to Aspirus Wausau Hospital for treatment. Witnesses say Mroczenski appeared to be concious and alert at the scene of the crash. Goyke was not injured in the accident.
Police cited Goyke for failing to stop at a stop sign.
If you have been injured in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. For more information on victims rights in the wake of a motorcycle accident, please contact a Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)