A member of the Farmington Fire Department died Sunday afternoon when he lost control of his motorcycle in Vernon County.
According to officials with the Vernon County Sheriff’s Department, 20 year-old Benjamin J. Wratz was traveling north on County Road N in Wisconsin when he lost control of his motorcycle shortly after 3:00 p.m. Sunday. The motorcycle struck a bridge rail, left the road, became airborne, and landed in the south fork of the Bad Axe River.
Wratz was wearing a helmet and protective clothing at the time of the crash, police say. He was pronounced dead at the scene by the Vernon County Coroner’s Office.
Farmington police officers notified Wratz’s family after the accident, and then informed fire chief Tim Pietsch. Wratz had joined the Farmington Volunteer Fire Department nine months ago.
The fatal motorcycle accident remains under investigation by the Farmington Police Department.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victim’s family and friends during this difficult time.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)