Five people were injured Friday night when a motorcycle collided with an sport utility vehicle in Columbia County, Wisconsin.
According to a Columbia County Sheriff’s Office report, the crash occurred shortly after 6:00 p.m. Friday on Wisconsin 60 in the town of West Point. The crash report said a 2004 GMC Envoy, driven by 49 year-old Fitchburg resident Karen Heitke, with five people and three dogs onboard, was traveling eastbound on Wisconsin 60 when it turned left in front of a westbound Harley Davidson driven by 52 year-old Floyd Fenger, of Hartford.
The two vehicles collided near the entrance to Treinan Farm Store, according to the report.
Fenger and a passenger on his motorcycle were injured in the crash, as well as Heitke and two passengers in the SUV. Fenger and his passenger were transported by Med Flight to UW Hospital in Madison following the crash. Heitke and two of her passengers were taken to Sauk Prarie Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office continues to investigate the accident.
If you have been injured in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. For more information, please contact a Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)