A man was killed and a woman injured in a northern Wisconsin motorcycle accident, police say.
According to officials with the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department, 52 year-old Mark Schmidt, of Merrill, was killed Monday in a crash in Sheboygan. Police say the accident occurred just after midnight Sunday on Highway 107 in the Lincoln County town of Rock Falls. Schmidt was traveling north on Highway 107 with his 52 year-old wife riding in the motorcycle’s side-car when they collided with a deer in the roadway.
Officers say neither person was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
Mark Schmidt was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident. His wife was transported by ambulance to an area hospital for treatment. She is listed in critical condition.
The accident remains under investigation.
If you have been injured in a Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident, please contact a Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today, at 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)