A man from Neenah was critically injured in a Winnebago County motorcycle accident Saturday.
According to officials with the Wisconsin State Patrol, 51 year-old Todd Smolinski was traveling north on County Road CB, near Shady Lane in the Menasha area, when the accident occurred. Police say Smolinski lost control of the motorcycle while going around a curve and went into a ditch. He was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
The Grand Chute Fire Department and the Town of Menasha Fire Department responded to the scene of the crash shortly before midnight. Smolinski was cited with driving under the influence.
The Wisconsin State Patrol is investigating and reconstructing the crash.
If you have been injured in a Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident, please contact a Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today, at 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)