A man from Beaver Dam was killed in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident in Adams Township, Saturday.
According to officials with the Jackson County Sheriff’s Department, 24 year-old Lucas Davidson was pronounced dead at Black River Memorial Hospital Saturday evening after a motorcycle crash on Highway 12/27. Police say Davidson was traveling southbound on the highway near Allen Creek Road shortly after 4:00 p.m. when the accident occurred. Davidson was traveling behind another motorcycle when he struck the back of the vehicle.
The driver of the other motorcycle, 62 year-old Gary Davidson, and his passenger, 31 year-old Tamara Davidson, were injured in the crash.
All three were treated at the scene and transported by ambulance to BRM Hospital. The nature or extent of Gary and Tamara’s injuries is not known.
The crash remains under investigation.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims’ family and friends during this difficult time.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)