A Wisconsin Rapids man was injured in a motorcycle accident in Rome, Monday.
According to officials with the Rome Police Department, 49 year-old Jonathan A. Anderson was injured in a crash on Highway O, about two miles east of Highway 13 in Rome. Police say Anderson was found lying in a ditch on the side of the roadway, with his motorcycle nearby, shortly before 6:30 p.m. Monday evening.
Anderson was transported by helicopter to Ministry Saint Joseph’s Hospital in Marshfield after the crash. Emergency responders described his injuries as serious but “non-life-threatening.”
The crash remains under investigation by the Rome Police Department.
The Rome Fire Department and Nekoosa Ambulance assisted at the scene of the crash.
If you have been injured in a Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident, please contact a Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today, at 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)