A man from Beaver Dam was killed in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident Monday afternoon.
According to officials with the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department, 57 year-old Craig R. Conway was operating a westbound motorcycle on Highway 16 shortly after 1:00 p.m. Monday when a tractor-trailer driven by 39 year-old Michael Pearce, of Mayesville, South Carolina, attempted a U-turn and moved into the path of his motorcycle.
Conway was pronounced dead at the scene by the Jefferson County Coroner’s Office. Pearce was transported to Watertown Hospital by Ixonia EMS with non-life-threatening injuries.
The crash is being reconstructed by the Sheriff’s Department Major Accident Investigation Team.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victim’s family and friends.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)