A man from Wisconsin was killed in a motorcycle accident in South Dakota Saturday.
According to officials with the South Dakota Highway Patrol, 57 year-old Robert Lewis Jr., of Manawa, Wisconsin was killed Saturday in a motorcycle crash on Interstate 90 just east of Salem. Police say Lewis’ motorcycle began to wobble after its rear tire went flat. Lewis and his passenger, 60 year-old Judith Lewis, also of Manawa, Wisconsin, were thrown from the vehicle.
Robert Lewis was transported to a Sioux Falls hospital following the crash, where he was later pronounced dead. Judith Lewis sustained serious but non-life-threatening injuries in the crash.
Authorities say their motorcycle was hauling a two-wheeled camper at the time.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims’ family and friends.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)