One person was killed in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident Friday evening.
According to officials with the Wisconsin State Patrol, a man and woman, both from Muskego, Wisconsin, were traveling west on a motorcycle on I-94 near Tomah, in Monroe County, when the crash occurred. The 51 year-old woman, a passenger on the motorcycle, died from her injuries. Police say she was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.
According to officials with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, the driver of the motorcycle, a 47 year-old man, was transported to an area hospital after the crash. His injuries were described as life-threatening.
Police continue to investigate the cause of the accident. Alcohol does not appear to be a factor in the crash.
Police have not disclosed the names of the victims.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)