A man is in critical condition at the University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison after a Wisconsin motorcycle accident near Kronenwetter.
According to officials with the Marathon County Sheriff’s Department, the 25 year-old man was traveling in the southbound lanes of Highway X shortly after 1:30 a.m. when the accident occurred. The man failed to negotiate a curve at South Road in the town of Knowlton, Marathon County Sheriff’s Lt. Frank Hanousek said.
The motorcyclist was talking to officers and paramedics at the scene, but police say he suffered major injuries and was transported by medical helicopter to Madison.
Authorities have not released the mans name. The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® by calling 800-242-2874.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)