Harley-Davidson’s Celebrate Women Riders events kick off this weekend in Milwaukee.
7 p.m. on Friday will see Cris Sommer-Simmons, who co-founded the first motorcycle magazine for women, called Harley Women. Sommer-Simmons went on to author The American Motorcycle Girls 1900-1950, which presents a photographic history of female motorcyclists. She will be sharing some of the rich history of female riders through anecdotes and photographs.
The Sommer-Simmons event will be introduced by Karen Davidson, daughter of Willie G. Davidson and director of Harley-Davidson general merchandise. They both will be hosting a book signing after the event.
Saturday night will provide a street party on Milwaukee Street and Wisconsin Avenue.
If you or someone you love needs legal advice concern a motorcycle injury, contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today by calling 800-242-2874. Know your rights, and let a professional help handle your case now.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)