A 28 year-old Milwaukee woman is preparing for her June 1 trial, which comes after hitting and killing a motorcyclist in a motorcycle accident in June 2009.
The police investigation revealed that the woman failed to pay attention to the road during an argument with her husband. She struck the motorcycle, causing him to go over the concrete barrier and fall to the street below.
She was found speeding less than a month after her homicide charges. After failing to pay that fine, her driver’s license was suspended by the state. She was ticketed again for speeding and driving with a suspended license. During further investigations by media outlets, she was found still behind the wheel. Eventually, however, her license was reinstated, despite these violations.
She also has an active warrant in Minnesota for driving without a license in 2006.
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke has asked law-makers to impound cars until the driver can legally drive again.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)