Cold weather and little use could harm a motorcycle, but taking good care of your investment could prevent problems.
Prop your motorcycle up on a center stand or something that will take some pressure off the suspension. If the ground might freeze, keep the tires off the ground with wooden blocks.
Inflate the tires to the maximum recommended pressure so they keep their shape when the cooling temperature makes the air contract.
Make sure the engine is clean, and spray some WD-40 into the exhaust pipe to keep water out. You can also stuff the intake and exhaust with crumpled plastic bags to keep potential water and animals out.
Remember to be safe when riding your motorcycle during the winter. If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact the Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, by calling 800-242-2874 today.
- deadly motorcycle accidents (4)
- deer motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- deer motorcycle accident lawyers (1)
- DUI (1)
- FAQ (1)
- fatal motorcycle accidents (15)
- Motorcycle Accident (44)
- Motorcycle accident attorneys (1)
- Motorcycle Malfunction (1)
- Motorcycle wrongful death attorney (2)
- Multiple vehicle motorcycle accidents (8)
- OWI (1)
- reckless driving accident attorney (2)
- reckless driving accident lawyers (2)
- Roadway Defects (1)
- Single-vehicle motorcycle accident lawyers (2)
- Single-vehicle Motorcycle Accidents (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney (126)
- wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer (72)
- Wisconsin motorcycle events (2)
- Wisconsin motorcycle lawyer (4)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction attorneys (6)
- Wisconsin motorcycle malfunction lawyers (5)
- Wisconsin motorcycle OWI lawyers (1)
- Wisconsin motorcycle tips (6)
- Wisconsin motorycle accident lawyer (62)
- Wisconsin wrongful death attorneys (2)
- Wisconsin wrongful death lawyers (2)
- Wrongful Death (6)